Construction Lawyer Group: “A lawyer’s worth to your business, comes not only in solving problems, it comes from anticipating them.”
Experienced and dedicated construction counsel is a critical part of every successful project team. Our construction lawyer group is well versed in all aspects of the construction process, from the negotiation and preparation of construction documents through project administration and close-out. When litigation is required, our construction group is well equipped to counsel our clients regarding their resolution alternatives, to investigate and analyze the various disputed issues and to aggressively develop and prosecute their clients’ construction claims or defenses. The attorneys of the construction group focus upon services to meet their clients’ construction needs, including:
- Contract negotiation and development.
- Preparation of Bid Documents and Prosecution or Defense of Bid Protests.
- Governmental Contracting Claims and Disputes.
- On-site Assistance with Project Administration, Claims Management and Documentation Control.
- Termination and Project Completion.
- Claim Development and Presentation.
- Architectural and Engineering Design Negligence.
- Alternative Dispute Forums, including the AAA and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
- Complex Construction Litigation and Trial.
Construction Lawyer Group:
We represent clients in the Central Florida (FL) region, including Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Fern Park, Altamonte Springs, Windermere, Casselberry, Ocoee, Longwood, Winter Springs, Apopka, Winter Garden, Oviedo, Lake Mary, Kissimmee, and Sanford.