Campbell Business Lawyer
Business is the essence of our community in Campbell. It creates jobs, products and services that are essential for our necessities and to make our lives a little easier. If you have a business, no matter how large or small, and you want it to grow, to produce opportunities and implement strategies, or to resolve disputes that can hamper growth, you will need a Campbell business lawyer devoted to your success and potential as well as knowledgeable about your community. Even if your corporate business is dissolving, a law office that can ease the process and save you money and assets so that you can begin again is essential for brighter days to come.
The Law Firm of Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, is counsel to some of the largest businesses in Florida including Universal Studios and Citrus World, Inc. Our lawyers have been key in developing and protecting the interests of our clientele on such matters as contract negotiations, policies for employers, mergers and acquisitions, business development, labor relations, intellectual property rights, real estate and corporate transactions, regulatory compliance and municipal governance.
Our practice groups reflect the diversity of our clientele and the confidence they have in our firm to achieve the results they expect and include:
- Corporate law
- Labor and Employment
- Public Finance
- Real Estate
- Resort and Theme Development
- Trademark and Copyright
See each of our practice areas for a more in-depth summary of what our highly regarded attorneys can do for your business needs.
Campbell Business Lawyers Team:
Operating a business serving is complex and you will need the in-depth counsel of a professional team and the innovative solutions they develop while ensuring you are complying with all regulations and laws affecting your business. If you are having differences with a third party or a government entity is alleging a violation of a regulation or law, our attorneys are at your side to protect your rights and interests and to negotiate or litigate if the circumstances require it. Here’s our professional team:
Call Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, LLP at (407) 481-5800 today for a consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your business needs, issues and concerns to give your business enterprise its best opportunities for growth and success.
We represent clients in other close by areas, including:
Driving Directions Coming from Campbell, FL
- Get on I-4 E in Orange County from S Poinciana Blvd and FL-535 N/State Rd 535 N
- Head south on Durwood St toward Bryan Ave
- Turn right onto FL-600 W/US-17 S/US-92 W/S Orange Blossom Trail
- Turn right onto S Poinciana Blvd
- Turn left onto FL-535 N/State Rd 535 N
- Take the Interstate 4 E ramp to Orlando
- Follow I-4 E to S Garland Ave in Orlando. Take exit 82B from I-4 E
- Merge onto I-4 E
- Take exit 82B for South St
- Follow S Garland Ave and W Washington St to N Magnolia Ave
- Continue onto S Garland Ave
- Turn right onto W Washington St
- Turn left onto N Magnolia Ave
- Destination will be on the right